Monday, January 11, 2010

Windy



(Click to enlarge.)

Basecoat: CoverGirl Boundless Color (Violet Vision)
All-Over Designs: CoverGirl 3-in-1 (Rythmic Blue)
Wind: Konad special nail polish (White)
Topcoat: CoverGirl Boundless Color (Gold Rush)

I'm getting pretty advanced now, using 4 polishes! I think there is a lot of subtlety to this design though, so it's not over the top like 4 polishes could have been. This seems very weather-appropriate to me, though I was afraid at first that it would be very springy, since the basecoat is pastel purple.

I just got a whole batch of nail polishes in that I ordered from drugstore.com. All of the polishes except the white are from that batch. I think I might be becoming a nail polish addict! Uh-oh. Well, I've already half-thought that I might have a shopping addiction, so I guess that would just be a facet of that. It's not an extra addiction, at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment