Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!





(Click pics to enlarge.)

I used the Konad special polish in red and white. By the time I made it to work the next day to take a picture with one of my duckies, I'd already chipped my thumb! At least it was in a non-designed area. It's weird how thick the base coat + top coat are though, huh?

I did this design on February 7th and wore it until today, when I redid my nails. Who knows when I'll post that design! :D My nails were pretty trashed by the end of the week though. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with doing tip designs when I can't keep them on!

2 comments:

  1. This is really good! I am so surprised you don't have more followers because all of your designs are AMAZING! Keep posting, and I will be looking out for more cool designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments! They inspired me to get back into this hobby. I'll be making my first post in nearly a year soon!

    ReplyDelete