Monday, February 22, 2010

Pink Stripe Tips



(Click to enlarge, though this one looks a lot better from far away/smaller!)

The white is Konad special polish. The stripes are e.l.f. in Berry Pink. The sparkly topcoat is CoverGirl Boundless Color in Amethyst Mist. I applied it too early and smudged the tips and stripes. :( You can see a whole area on my thumb that I accidentally "erased" with the topcoat. I also didn't realize how far the stripes extended past the tips until I saw the picture. It looks really nice from the normal distance you usually see someone's hand though. (Of course, now that it's been on over a week, not so much! But it has stayed on the best of any tips I've ever done. Maybe it's the topcoat.)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty. It's so much fun isn't it?
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much! I got into Konad because a street vendor in Vegas grabbed me and did my nails for me. I'm so glad I splurged on the big kit! It looks like you've been enjoying yours too!

    ReplyDelete